Fired-up Bernie Sanders shouts blockage out of his own arteries

YouReadyGrandma

After experiencing discomfort in his chest last night, Senator Bernie Sanders went ahead and shouted at a blockage in his arteries until it cleared and his blood pressure returned to normal.

“I’m not going to sit here and let 1% of my body shut down the other 99%,” Sanders confirmed.

Unlike with their typical patients, doctors are recommending that the Senator continue with the loud, guttural shouting to keep his blood pumping regularly.

Photo credit Gage Skidmore

Advertisements

Leave a Comment

Next Post

Breaking: Trump to be tried as an adult during impeachment

Despite pushback from his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Congress says that president Trump will be tried as an adult throughout the impeachment process. “Mr. Trump throws tantrums, says everything is unfair, only wants junk food and has tiny hands,” Giuliani shouted on Fox and Friends. “This is all wrong. The president is not an adult. Period!” Democrats fired back quickly, with Speaker Nancy Pelosi making a public statement. “President Trump said he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and never get in trouble,” Nancy Pelosi stated. “But now he’s shot himself in the foot and for the first time in his life he’s facing the consequences. It’s time to grow up Donald.” Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: